- Monday, 09 January 2017
Blackheads or also known as open comedones are blocked pores consisted of keratin, sebum, and skin debris. Even though they do not represent a threat to your health, they can be really unattractive and unsightly. They usually appear on noticeable areas such as the nose and the chin.
Fortunately, you can eliminate blackheads quickly without the usage of the commercial products which not only will not provide the desired effects but can have side-effects. We have 5 effective remedies for you which are completely natural and safe, and the best thing is that you can prepare them in your own home!
- Cinnamon and honey. Needed ingredients: Cinnamon powder; Raw honey; Cotton strips
Directions: Mix cinnamon and honey and apply this mixture on the blackheads. Press a cotton strip over the area and let it stand for 3-5 minutes. Then, remove the strip, wash your face, and apply a moisturizer.
- Green tea. Needed ingredients : Green tea leaves; water; napkin
Directions : Add 1 tablespoon of the green tea leaves and water in a bowl and mix until you get a paste. Apply the paste on the affected areas and rub for 3 minutes. Then, wash your face and pat it dry with the napkin.
- Lemon juice. Needed Ingredients : a little bit of milk; a little bit of yogurt; a little bit of honey; pinch of salt; a little bit of lemon juice
Directions : Blend all the ingredients and use the mixture to rub the areas with blackheads. Repeat this procedure every day, for 12 days.
- Sugar. Needed Ingredients: 1 cup of brown or white sugar; Essential oil (that you prefer); 4 tablespoons of jojoba oil
Directions: First, mix the sugar and jojoba oil then add the essential oil. Mix well and add the mixture into a glass jar which needs to be kept in a dark and cool place. Apply the mixture on a wet face, and gently rub the affected areas. Let the mixture act for 30 minutes then wash your face with water and apply moisturizer.
- Egg white. Needed Ingredients : 1 egg; a little bit of toilet paper
Directions : Wash your face and pat it dry. Separate the egg yolk from the white and apply the white on your blackheads. Press gently on the top of the blackheads by using a toilet paper. Keep the mixture on your face until the egg white is dried and you notice that your face is tightened. Then, rinse it off, pat your face dry, and apply moisturizer.