- Wednesday, 07 June 2017
Strawberries help to lose weight so that stimulate metabolism, so is this diet based on berries promises 3 kg less in just 4 days. For diet it is necessary to have a blender available.
The detailed menu for those 4 days is the following:
- Breakfast: fruit salad 250g strawberries, half apple and half banana. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and 50g unsweetened cream.
- Snack: Prepare a mix of 100g strawberries and 1dl low-fat milk. Add ½ tablespoon of honey and 50ml non-carbonated mineral water.
- Lunch: Salad 150g strawberries, grilled slice chicken breast grilled, 100g cucumber, 300g asparagus. Pour sauce over them made from a tablespoon lemon juice, 6 tablespoons vegetable soup, olive oil and parsley. Add 20g of crushed nuts to taste.
- Snack: 100g strawberries with a little cream and 1 tablespoon honey.
- Dinner: Salad of cooked potatoes, chopped onions, cooked celery small, 50dl yogurt, low-fat cheese and 50g parsley.
- Breakfast: 2 slices whole wheat bread spread with low-fat soft cheese.
- Snacks: From 200g strawberries make a puree in a blender, mix it with other berries (your choice) add a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of honey. Drink as shake.
- Lunch: Salad 100g finely chopped strawberries, ½ lettuce, tomato, pepper, 50g low fat cheese, ½ dl yogurt, lemon and a little salt and a slice of whole wheat bread sliced into cubes.
- Snack: Cocktail of 1dl juice strawberries, 1dl low fat yogurt and ½ dl pineapple juice.
- Dinner: Pancakes from bananas, strawberries, young cheese and a teaspoon of honey.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal with addition of ½ dl apple juice, half a banana and 100g strawberries.
- Snacks: 100dl low fat yoghurt, 100g strawberries and tablespoon honey – mix in a blender.
- Lunch: Light bulb cauliflower, cooked, covered with butter and sprinkled with 30g chopped ham. As addition eat 200g fresh strawberries.
- Snack: 1dl mixture of orange juice and strawberries 1dl juice with a tablespoon of honey.
- Dinner: Make a puree of 1 large carrot 1 cooked potato, with a little milk until you get the density. Add a little water and butter. Place the puree in an ovenproof dish and on it put some slices of tomato and peppers. Sprinkle with a tablespoon of parmesan and a little basil. Bake 15 minutes. Pour a tomato juice and 100g strawberries.
- Breakfast: 2 slices whole wheat bread with low-fat cheese and 50g strawberries.
- Snack: Smoothie with 1 orange, 1 apple and 100g strawberries. You can add honey if you want.
- Lunch: Fish, easy simmer with onion, parsley and lemon slices. The fish paste 50g chopped strawberries and a little mustard.
- Snack: 150g strawberries, a tablespoon of honey, juice of 1 lemon and 1dl water, mix them well into a blender.
- Dinner: Salad from a big baked potato with topping of fresh carrots, peppers, celery stick and lemon, which is made in a blender. Special mix several large strawberries, 50g low fat cheese and a little yogurt. Pour the potatoes with two sauces.