World Actuality

News Around The Globe

Health

A 10-year-old girl was nearly killed by a medical toy designed to help children after accidentally inhaling it, becoming lodged in her esophagus.

Read more ...

The very thought of an insect stuck inside your ear might disgust you, but it’s good to know what to do and avoid doing when in such position. It is a very common problem in children in their toddlerhood to stuck an object inside the ear.

Read more ...

Their long, dark purple tentacles are full of venom and very capable of delivering a painful sting to curious intruders.

Read more ...

Don’t drink the warm water from the bottle in your car because it can be very dangerous. FDA and a new study from the University of Florida warned to keep hot or boiling liquids out of packaging containing BPA traces, because of its reactivity with heat.

Read more ...

Subcategories

Translate - Traduire

English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish