- Tuesday, 14 March 2017
Usually it blooms two to three times a year.
Flowering may last for several months.
For a frequent flowering of this flower it would be useful to follow these tips:
- Place your plant in a cool place overnight (15 ° C)
- Reduce the amount of nitrogen. Phosphorus has a significant advantage because it stimulates flowering.
- Moisten the air around the plant.
- Put your plant in a dark place for 5 days. After three weeks your orchid should have buds. This method is only effective for well-fitting old plants.
- Instead of watering it, put two ice cubes in the pot of your orchid so that it flowers quickly.
She needs a lot of light and not excessive moisture. During flowering water twice a week and if only once a week.